Welcome to ChiroContinuingEd.com!
Get a free hour of CE credit!
Radiology Search & Rescue: Unit 3: Extraspinal Lumbar
Presented by Susan Vlasuk, DC, DACBR
- Dr. Vlasuk uses nearly 200 images in this 1-hour unit to show you the odd things that can sometimes show up in the extraspinal flank and pelvis soft tissues when a lumbar spine x-ray is produced.
- Familiarize yourself with normal organ contours and gas patterns.
- Recognize the appearance of various stones, masses, and vascular abnormalities.
- Review the course after completion for up to three years! Come back to it again and again until you have thoroughly mastered the material!
- To take this free course, simply sign up to the left and pick it from our course catalog!
Read more about the Radiology Search & Rescue Series
How to save 50% throughout the year:
- Be sure to sign up for new course release notices using the box below! When you purchase a course during its initial two-week release period, you'll save 50%!
- You don't have to take a new course right away. Once you register for the course, it will remain in your registration until you need it, whether that is two weeks, two months, or two years from now.
Please note: Creating a user login does not automatically register you for these notices. To receive these messages, you need to use the box below. ChiroContinuingEd.com does not send unsolicited email, nor will we make your email address available to other entities. Know that you won't get emails from us often, but when you do, they will be important. Thank you for using ChiroContinuingEd.com!
|Yes! Notify me when new courses are available!|